Mexico Chiquito Copycat Fruit Punch Recipe

February 25, 2012


There's a Mexican Restaurant here in Arkansas called Mexico Chiquito and they have the best fruit punch ever. I was browsing Pinterest and came across this recipe. I immediately drove to the grocery store to get all the ingredients. It tasted exactly like I remember. Amazing!

On a side note, my computer died today so I made the graphic above using an iPhone app I read about on Stephanie's blog called Phoster. It definitely came in handy under the circumstances but I'll probably be switching it out with a better looking one later. Blah!

If you try it, let me know what you think!

8 comments:

  1. Mmm- that sounds absolutely delicious! I love trying new punch ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to have found this I grew up in Little Rock, Arkansas and I have not gotten to go home for a visit in about 7 years and I missed the punch and the cheese dip just mattered the cheese dip and can not wait to try this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worked at Mexico Chiquito. Their punch doesn't have tea in it. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than what is the recipe??? PLEASE tell us... Thanks, Peggy

      Delete
  4. I worked at Mexico Chiquito. Their punch doesn't have tea in it. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay! It still tastes like it which is the most important thing ;)

      Delete
    2. How do you make it then? If you worked there what exactly is it? Please:)

      Delete
    3. The recipe DOES have tea in it. SORRY! Try this: 1 can pineapple juice, 1 liter grenadine syrup, 1 cup white sugar, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1 packet instant tea powder, 5 quarts water. To make your own grenadine syrup mix 2 cups pomegranate juice and 2 cups sugar. Delish!!

      Delete

 
Pin It button on image hover