New Look + A Quick Note to Customers

June 14, 2012

Notice any changes around here? I forgot to take a screenshot of my previous design (oops) but here's the new one! I really, really love the way this turned out.

You may also notice that my shop is down while I get caught up on some orders. If you have purchased a premade template and have emailed me and have not yet received a response, don't fret. I have read your email and unless it required something that NEEDED a reply, well.. I haven't replied. I got swamped with orders (both premade and custom) and am trying to get caught up. I'm not sure if my website was linked somewhere or what but I received 6 custom blog design orders and 4 premade template orders in TWO days! I am definitely not complaining but it was way more than I ever expected to get. So, I want to apologize for the delay in getting back to some of you but you will hear from me soon. I greatly appreciate your patience!

 
Pin It button on image hover