My New Favorite Necklace.

October 18, 2012


A while back I saw this post on Sam's blog and immediately fell in love. I hopped on over to Sebastian Design's Etsy shop and purchased a hand-stamped necklace of my own. The quality is very nice and the prices are extremely affordable. I chose Aiden's birthstone and a charm with his birth-date engraved.

The seller was also great to work with. I ran into some problems with the post office returning my package to her as "undeliverable" saying I had moved and didn't provide a forwarding address (this has been a problem for the past few months with all of my mail for some odd reason) and she re-shipped it to a different address for me. I would recommend this shop to anyone! I plan on purchasing a necklace and bracelet as a gift to my mom for her birthday in November.

These would make really great gifts for a birthday, Christmas, or anything else you can think of! You can see a few listings below or click here to visit the shop.

5 comments:

  1. I love this necklace. Such a sweet idea. Now I have something else to add to my Christmas wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked out her shop & am planning to order something. Such cute stuff for a great price. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU! What a wonderful review. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover