Blog Design

January 26, 2012

I am very happy to announce that I am now officially accepting blog design requests. I have had quite a few people email me from my blog inquiring about custom designs and was always bummed to have to tell you guys no due to some rules at work.

But the rules have changed (!!)

I am working on getting a separate site up for that and it should be done soon. I will definitely post about it when it is "live" but in the meantime, I wanted to make the announcement just to hopefully get the ball rolling. I will be designing for BLOGS only - not websites.

The new website will have more information, prices, what is offered, etc but if you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to email me at thesinglemomoirs@gmail.com for now :)

Oh and tell your friends!

4 comments:

  1. I always recommend you anytime someone is looking!! and I will for sure be seeking a template in the near future and you will be the first person I ask! :D

    ps: thanks for the free templates in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I ran across your blog. It is beautiful and with so much good eye candy! Love it!!

    You have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover